Monday 30 April 2018

Simple CAS card

Hello,
Today, after bit of a break from posting, I have a CAS card to share that I am entering in CAS Colours and Sketches #269, Addicted to Stamps and More #289 and Dare to be Artsy pastel colours.
My card was inspired by Cat Craig's entry in the colours and sketches challenge. I loved the simplicity of the lay out.

Here is my card, I hope you like it:


The succulent stamp is from the free gift with issue 176 of Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder, painted, and fussy cut it. The background is cracked pistachio distress ink. Here is a close up:


























Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and I love to get comments.
Thank you
Hilary
xx

3 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

The succulent is really pretty against that soft ombre background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

Cat Craig said...

Hillary, Your card is lovely. The sponged ombre layer beautifully holds up your succulent. Great entry for both challenges.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for your kind comment.

Bobby said...

I love the coloring on your succulent and it looks beautiful on the softly inked background, Hilary. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.