Today I have a card I made for my cousins' 50th wedding anniversary. It is such a special achievement that I tried to make her and her lucky husband a very special card.
I used lots of dies and hotfoiling for this one. It took a while to make, but I was pleased with the end result. The nesting circle frame dies are by Clarity Crafts and I cut them from a matt gold and white card and alternated them. These dies can be quite challenging to cut so there was lots of time spent on that. I am afraid I seem to have lost the packaging for the central die that has cut the hearts out and I can't remember where I got it. The numbers are by Concord & 9th and the flower is by Pink Fresh Studio, I used matching stencils to colour it.
I created the insert and decorated the envelope by using the matching cut out dies by Clarity Crafts. I then used pink paper to back them.
Sadly my first marriage ended after 14yrs and I have only reached 10 on my second marriage, but we have been together for 30yrs. Still a long way short of 50 though.
I am sharing this at:
Addicted to Stamps and more #524 - any occasion. Thanks Carol for reminding me that I had this card ready to share.
Unfortunately I had a little accident yesterday (Tuesday 25th). I was walking with my husband and I lost my balance on the edge of the kerb and fell. I have broken my left wrist (I am left handed) and am now in plaster for at least 4 weeks. I am feeling very useless and stupid bearing in mind that I generally walk around 5 miles a day quite happily. Hey ho.....
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.




No comments:
Post a Comment