Sunday 25 June 2017

Doodle Flowers

Hello,
This card was made by stamping a flower from the My Favourite Things (Fancy Flowers set), I stamped it 3 times and cut it out using my Scan n Cut. I then filled in the petals with some doodles using a fine black pen, arranged them on a piece of white card stock and drew in some stems.

I quite like the effect and it was very simple to do.

I am entering it in this challenge:

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/the-challenge-88-keywords.html
I have focused on flowers as my keyword.

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

HilaryJane, this is such a fun card! I know the Zentangle craze is going strong. I love these funky flowers. Black and white cards are always striking! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge! XX

HilaryJane said...

Thank you