Monday 3 July 2017

CASology Week 255 Fly


I have been thinking about this challenge all week and finally got round to putting my idea into practice when I realised I have nearly missed the deadline - but not quite!

Here is my card:
It is very simple, I used broken china, dusty concord and festive berries distress inks. I was contemplating adding a sentiment to the front but realised I didn't have time. I notice that it seems to be normal to add sentiments to the front of cards, but it is not something I am used to doing, I suspect that will change.


Here is the link to the challenge: CASology Week 255 Fly

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

What a lovely design - the butterflies are perfectly placed! Thanks for shring with us at CASology this week!

HilaryJane said...

Thank you x

ionabunny said...

So pretty. Love the flight of butterflies. Hugz