Thursday 23 November 2017

Christmas 1


I have just seen that it is 3 months since I last did a post, how time flies. My long gap is because I have had some work done on my house including a new kitchen, but the main reason is because I had to empty my craft room to have some new shelves put in and it has just taken forever to get sorted and now Christmas is looming up so I am trying to get focused.

I saw the Bows challenge on addicted to CAS and thought I would enter this card:


I hope that it is not too fussy to be classed as clean and simple. I have been enjoying the effect created by multiple layer embossing. The bow has been inked with pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I think I did 3 layers, I love the shine it creates. The die cut bauble is also embossed with versamark and clear embossing powder but it does not show very well on the photo.

Overall I am quite pleased with this one.

I have entered it is this challenge:

2 comments:

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Glad you are back to posting! Thanks for sharing at Addicted to CAS!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful bow and I love how you paired it with this lovely ornament, Hilary Jane! Such a pretty color palette, too! By the way, your card is perfectly CAS!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!