Thursday 23 November 2017

Christmas 2

I have a second card that I am entering in the Addicted to CAS Bows challenge. Here it is:


The green die cut holly leaf has been inked with 2 shades of green pigment ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This was repeated 3 times to get the depth of colour and shine. The holly leaves are only attached to the cats at their base to create some shadow on the base card. The bow has been heat embossed 3 times as well. I added the sentiment as an afterthought as I felt the white space just needed something.

This card is my second entry to the following challenge:

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Your lacy holly leaves are wonderful, Hilary, and the triple embossing really gives them and the bow shine and dimension. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.