Thursday 23 August 2018

Card Chain Challenge - August



Hello,
This month is the first time I have taken part in the card chain challenge and I really enjoyed making my card and posting it on to my recipient in the great USA. I have now had confirmation that she has received it so am able to post this blog.


http://picasion.com/

Here is my card:
The technique option this month was stencils and it just so happened that I had been playing about with this squares stencil using Catherine Pooler inks fiesta blue and orange twist. I think orange and blue are one of my favourite colour combinations. I die cut the letters, heart and little flowers and filled the flower centres with enamel accents.
The good thing about this card is that it was not heavy and bulky so it easily went in the post. I hope you like it.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Happy Crafting
Hilary
xx

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

So happy that you joined the card chain challenge this month Hilary. Your card is bright and gorgeous. Hugz

Cat Craig said...

Wonderfully bright and cheery card, Hillary.

Angelnorth said...

Hi Hilary - I'm also guilty of not always commenting and see I failed on your first one too! This is bright and cheery and just the thing to look at when we;re all feeling a bit drab and dreary at the moment! Glad we're both still here at CCC, it's a fun and special challenge, isn't it?