Saturday 27 April 2019

Easter Bunny

Hello,
I made a couple of Easter cards for my daughters and thought I had missed the opportunity to share them but I realised today that I haven't as they contain bunnies and I found 2 challenges that could have bunnies in them.

Here is the card I am entering:



The background is yupo paper embossed and coated with alcohol pearl ink. I only have 2 colours and this is the first time I used them. They are wonderful, the colour and shine are amazing. This is really a very simple card as I didn't want to detract from that background.

Here is a close up:



I am sharing this card at:

The Card Concept #113

Dragonfly Journeys #138

           

Here is the other card, I am not entering this one in anything, I just thought I would share it here. I used the same sentiment and rabbit and the embossing folder came from The Works, it cost £1.50 and included 3 small stamps, that's a bargain in my book.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Sweet bunnies, Hillary!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Hilary! Jo x

Susan Powell said...

LOVE the background on that first one! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Jeannie said...

Hi Hilary! Wow for your first time using those beautiful pearl inks you did a fabulous job. I also like how you put that cute little bunny on the vellum and the pretty purple letters. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY's Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Mac Mable said...

Sorry I missed commenting on this post Hilary.....I read it and love your cards but didn't comment....Sorry x
I have never had success with dry embossing yuppo and yours looks fabulous and so does the pretty two colours of pearls x Adorable second card, love the design and the pretty Spring colours and Yay to a bargain! x