Sunday 3 November 2019

A Little Colouring

Hello,
Today I have a very quick spur of the moment card that I have just made following a visit to Robyn at Waterlily cards. Her sweet little coloured flower in a glass vase inspired me to create this:

The succulent and pot were stamped in pale distress inks and coloured with polychromes. The sentiment is by Uniko, I stamped it in black and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I have been struggling to focus on anything today so was happy to be distracted while I made and posted this.

I am sharing it at AAA Cards CAS game #152 Maxi White Space.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a sweet CAS card and perfect placement of the elements x

nancy littrell said...

Your little image turned out beautifully, Hilary. TFS the link to Robyn's card too. Hugs..Nancy

Cat Craig said...

darling lil card, that pot is perfect in the corner.

papierelle said...

Great couloring and a perfest CAS-card!! I'm thrilled!!
Hugs Gundi

Jane said...

Adorable! And definitely maxi white space! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Darnell said...

I hope everything is okay, Hilary. It's wonderful that our hobby can distract us at times and I must say your spur-of-the-moment design is superb! You know I love CASliciousness, so this card ticks all my boxes!! Take care! Hugs, Darnell