Saturday 16 November 2019

A poorly eye

Hello,
My grand daughter who is 4, recently had an operation on her eye so I made her a card:


The little dog stamp is by AAL & Create, I picked it because of his wonky eyes. I sponged some distress ink through a stencil (also by AAL & Create) for the background and just simply coloured him with some markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I heat embossed it in white. The base card is Hunkydory adorable scorable.

She lives a long way from me so I couldn't give her a hug directly.

I am sharing him at AAA cards CAS game 153 - one image


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

6 comments:

papierelle said...

This card is so lovely and a nice consolation !!!
Get well soon for your granddaughter.
Gundi x

Cardsbymaaike said...

such a sweet sentiment and card, hope your gd is OK now. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

Jane said...

Awww that's so sweet! Perfect image and sentiment, love this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Cat Craig said...

Aww how darling, and I'll bet she appreciated it.

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card and so perfect for your granddaughter....I do so hope she is on the mend? What a wonderful sentiment too x.

Rosmarie said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my "chef", Hilary! This little doggie is such a cute one!! I hope your granddaughter is back home, and she's fine. Rosi xx