Today I am popping in to share a card quickly. When I saw the current challenge over at Colour Hues #139 is asking for yellow and orange, I knew I had just the thing for it.
I have to admit that it is a while since I made this card, but it hasn't been shared yet. In fact I only ever share a minority of the cards that I make. Not sure why, except that time always runs out for me, and I am not good at making things for specific challenges, so I wait until I have something that fits. Anyway these stencils were a gift from a lovely blogging friend over in the States. They are by Stamping Up and I am happy that the current colours hues challenge has reminded me that I have them, as they really are rather cool. This is the thank you card that I sent to my generous friend as I knew that yellow is one of her favourite colours.
The thanks die is by Alex Syberia Designs and the 'so much' is from Yana's special sentiments hot foil set by Spellbinders.
Os course, as many of you will know, I will often make more than one. This time my second offering is a vibrant pink. I even hotfoiled the so much in pink! I hope you like them.
As these stencils were NBUS I am sharing this one over at NBUS #89






4 comments:
Hillary, this is such a great stenciled image! I love the pattern and it works perfectly for both color palettes. The yellow and orange combo is so bright and cheerful, what a lovely way to thank your gift-giving friend. Thanks so much for joining in at Color Hues, I hope you'll have a chance to play along more in the future!
So beautiful and different in both colourways.
That stencil works beautifully with a two color challenge and both cads are wonderful! So glad you were able to join us at Color Hues!
Both cards are stenciled beautifully Hillary and love the graphic look of both too! Thanks so much for sharing the yellow & orange one with us at the Color Hues Challenge!! Marcia (DT) :0)
Post a Comment