Sunday, 6 September 2026

Just Dies

Today I have a card for 2 challenges that comes from my large stock of cards made but never shared. It is a simple CAS card made with diecuts.


The slatted square die is from Craft Addiction UK, The happy birthday is by Altenew and the little sailing boat is by Cut and Make. I think the colour is cummerbund by Catherine Pooler.


I am sharing this at:


On searching through my files I found 2 more all die cut cards. This time I used the die cut inlay technique with glitter paper. The die is a very old one by Creative Expressions I actually found the panels in a basket of odds and ends relatively recently and decided that they deserved to be made up into cards.



Which is your favourite colourway? I think I prefer the red and yellow, much better contrast. Although usually I would go for the green.



Thanks for all your kind words about my broken wrist. I am slowly coming to terms with being in plaster for 6 weeks and it does ache a lot, but I am getting by. Whilst I can't write, I can type, so here I am.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 

No comments: