Sunday, 13 September 2026

Special Day

Today I am sharing the birthday card that I made for my eldest daughter who's birthday was in June.


I started with my favourite embossing folder by Spellbinders which I inked with Catherine Pooler twilight ink. I was pleased with how it turned out and really like the look.


The flowers are a set called go for it by Pinkfresh Studio. I have the press/foil plate, stencils and the matching dies. I foiled them onto glossy card stock and used the stencils to add colour. The sentiment strip is from the BetterPress set called birthday wishes sentiments. The panel was mounted onto white card then onto a grey cardbase.

I was pleased with this one. Hope you like it too.

I am sharing this at:
Seize the birthday #334 - Add a sentiment strip



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 

No comments: