Saturday 1 December 2018

November Card Chain Challenge

Hello,
Today I am sharing the card I made and sent to Helen in Ohio as part of the November card chain challenge, I chose the theme of deer for my card from the options found here.


The deer die is from Clarity Fresh Cut Dies, I cut it from my base card and then backed it with a piece of velum covered with a sheet of double sided adhesive. I then sprinkled a translucent glitter over the adhesive until the adhesive was fully covered with glitter. I cut the little red birds using my Scan n Cut and also wrote the sentiment with my Scan n Cut. Here is a close up:




The glitter really shines when the light catches it and the velum makes it translucent so light shines right through it. I was pleased with the clean and simple look and the contrast between the white and the red. I have made a batch of these for my Christmas cards just changing the message to Merry Christmas.

Badge Grab

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. I would love to hear what you think about my cards.
Thank you
Hilary
xx

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Hilary, I was so curious about how you'd created all that gorgeous sparkle after seeing your card. Never tried that method. Love the end result. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful sparkle, great way to use that die cut and the pops of red look perfect!