Monday 31 December 2018

Thanks

Hello,
Today I am sharing a thank you card at All sorts week 499/500 the theme is 'thanks a bunch' and requires a thank you or a focal flower. I think my card has both:


This is a unusual card for me to make and I have decided that I like it so will have to have a go at this sort of thing more often.

The background was smooched with Distress Oxide Inks and left to dry. The flowers are layered stamps from JustRite Clear, and the thanks die is from Create a Smile as is the scalloped frame die. I was so pleased to find someone that makes frame dies to fit A6 cards. I wrote the sentiment on velum with my Scan 'n Cut.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation, great background and some gorgeous floral images.
Thank you for joining our 'Thanks a bunch' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy L said...

It is unusual, very different and very beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Mummylade said...

Amazing result! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this time.