Monday 2 September 2019

Be Happy

Hello,
I am honoured to have been invited to be guest designer at A Place To Start the challenge theme for September is:
The "Lone" Crafter
"Anything Goes
 + Optional Twist:
Show Us Your Masking"

Guest Designer Badge

Here is my card:


This is made with the pen sketched flowers stamp set by Atenew. The 2 flowers were stamped in versafine onyx black ink, I then created a mask by stamping the same image onto a post it note and fussy cutting the image so that I could stamp the leaves. I lightly coloured the flower and leaves with my Zig clean colour real brush pens.


I used washi tape for the boarder and stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) below it. I used a stitched frame die and mounted on coloured card stock (adorable scorable) and finished it off with a few sequins. Here is a close up:


I am hoping that my humble card might inspire you to take part in this months challenge particularly as it is anything goes so what's to lose?

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and great Masking.
Thanks so much for being GDT with us this month over at A Place to Start.
Scarlett xoxo

papierelle said...

A wonderful card, I especially love that you only partially colored.
Gundi xx

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on guesting with this really pretty card. Great masking and colouring and such an eye catching design x.

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations on your GD! I love that fabulous yellow creation.

Darnell said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing, Hilary! You did a brilliant job with this masking inspiration card for us! It's beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Hillary! Thanks so much for agreeing to be a Guest Designer for us this month. Your project is beautiful and your masking technique seamless!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer