Saturday 2 February 2019

January Card Chain Challenge

Hello,
Today is the big reveal for the January card chain challenge. Here is my card:


I used the sketch option and the theme of New Year. Here is the sketch:


I have used a stencil called geo circles from Funky Fossil and posted it to Gail in Norway. The HAPPY was cut from black glossy card and the New Year was written with my Scan N Cut.


I was quite pleased with this card, I hope you like it too. Here is a close up:


Badge Grab
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate.
Hilary
xx

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful CAS card with great use of that fabulous stencil. Fabulous layout and love the way you did the sentiment too x.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Hilary - your card is stunning! What a fabulous way to use the sketch, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful fresh-looking CAS design Hilary, love the dashes of black tying it all together!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely take on the sketch Hillary.

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Hilary! Love those geometric shapes and the colours you've used. Thanks for popping by my blog and reminding me I didn't have my CCC post up. I'm so forgetful at posting my CCC cards - probably because there's such a gap between when I make them and when the post goes live. I'm going to have to be more organised and write and schedule the blog post when I make the card. Let's see how that goes :)