Sunday 3 February 2019

Love

Hello,
Today I have a card to share that I made for my husband in December when we celebrated the anniversary of the day we met. I thought it was idea for challenges with a love theme this week.

Here is my card:


I die cut the lattice pattern and the word from white card stock, made a shadow from red card stock and tied the button (it is actually a ceramic button that I bought from a local art gallery) onto the lattice with some stranded cotton embroidery thread. I then mounted the panel onto the red card using foam tape to give some dimension. I also die cut a large YOU from white and red card and put it as the greeting inside.


I am entering this card in these challenges:






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate.
Hilary
xx

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love this card. The diecut portion of the panel is fabulous.

Mac Mable said...

Striking card in the red and white and love the ceramic button. Great die cutting and a wonderful 'Love' theme card for your DH x

papierelle said...

I also met my husband in the month of December. Sometimes I think it was only yesterday, but it's been 19 years now.
Your card is lovely and beautiful CAS Design.

Lisa Kind said...

How sweet to commemorate your first date anniversary! This is so pretty and I love that button. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge and our Just Us Girls challenge!

Anita in France said...

What a delicious blend of romantic and graphic, Hilary ... the crisp, bright die cut background is a fabulous foil for the dimensional heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)