Thursday 20 June 2019

2 Stencils 2 cards

Hello,
It is time to make sure I put an entry into Pixies snippets Playground #354 so I have found a card that I actually made a while ago but haven't posted yet.


This stencil is from The Crafters Workshop and I have inked it with distress oxides. It is finished with a die-cut sentiment cut from blue and white card to create the shadow. I added a bit of sparkle with some stickles and 3 enamel dots to finish it off. The snippets are the little bits of blue and white card used for the sentiment.


I am also sharing this at A Place to Start with a challenge title of stencil me in.

Join Our Community

Snippets Playground Badge

I have another card made in the same style that I thought I would share now too. I don't know which I like more, it's a tough call. This is an art screen stencil from colour box and I also used distress oxide ink.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary
xx

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous stenciling, Hilary - it's fun isn't it, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

Those oxides sure do blend well and what striking effects on both of your fabulous cards. Your blending skills are wonderful. Amazing colour combination on the first and wonderful tone of orange/yellow on the second. Nope....no favourite from me as I love both of them x.

ahlers5 said...

Wow, love the stenciling on both of these. Beautiful colors. Thanks so much for joining us at A Place to Start.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stencilled cards -I love them both
carol x

Becca Sadler said...

Hilary Jane: both stenciled cards are fantastic! Eye-catching! Thanks for linking to APTS blog in June 2019!!! Becca/DT

Di said...

I love both cards Hilary - and am so glad you linked into the Snippets Playground as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Tina Chianna said...

Such gorgeous creations using the stencil to it's fullest. The colour choices and designs along with the added details as the enamel dots really add to them. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at 'a place to start' Tina CHianna DT

Chana Malkah said...

Both creations are outstanding! This challenge has convinced me that I am seriously under using my stencils. I love your work! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog