Saturday 15 July 2023

Hello You

Today I am popping in to add a little card to this months Flower Challenge where the theme is clean and simple. I had a little look through my cards that haven't been posted yet and found this:


This little basket of flowers is a hotfoil stamp by Couture Creations which I foiled onto some glossy photo paper with GoPress iridescent shavings gold foil. If you look on the close up photo you can see the iridescence.

I really liked the CAS look of this so I kept it simple with the hello you sentiment. The shine from the foil and the paper made it hard to photograph.


Short and sweet from me today. I should have been visiting you all instead of writing this tonight. I am out of time now so will have another go tomorrow. Hope I don't get distracted again.

As this was the first outing for the foil stamp I am also adding it to NBUS #52

Gundi has told me I should also add this to the day of the month card club as they are celebrating National Simplicity Day. Thanks Gundi, now added.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 

23 comments:

GerJanne said...

Hi Hilary!
I do love Cas cards and this one is so classy! The foil stamp is very lovely, and I can see it very well.
Maybe I'll 'see' you tomorrow!

Liz said...

A beautiful CAS card Hilary, so stylish. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is pretty, Hilary. Simple and sweet and beautiful in the foil. Love the sentiment for something other than just "hello". Sometimes it takes me days to catch up on commenting. I would love to be current, but I can't imagine how that would be possible. As of this writing I am officially caught up. Yay!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, brilliant CAS design, as always a pleasure to view. Lovely details here x

kiwimeskreations said...

This is exquisite Hilary - love the elegant simplicity of the small image and the foiling!!
Blessings
Maxine

Ashwini Rao said...

So pretty!! I love the look of that small bouquet of flowers. Looks especially charming with the gold foil. Really classy!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful clean and simple design.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the basket of flowers and the foiling
Carol x

Linby said...

Beautiful hotfoiling on this CAS card.

I Card Everyone said...

Love the shine - which you captured perfectly - and so beautifully CAS, Hilary!
Thanks for playing along at The Flower Challenge!
=]

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this gorgeous CAS creation Hilary.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Viv said...

Beautiful Hilary! x

Jeanne H said...

Gorgeous is the right word for this card. Love the simplicity too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet foiled flower basket, Hilary! Love it on the crisp white!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your CAS cards are always the perfection. This isn't an exception! Sweet and elegant, and such fabulous iridescent gold!
Hugs

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful in its simplicity!

brenda said...

I'm on catch up Hilary, long wedding weekend, a delightful CAS creation.

B x

Carole said...

Such a classy CAS card with that beautiful foiling..it speaks for itself...lovely! xx

Bonnie said...

Such a sweet foiled image, Hilary! I love that it takes the stage and shows so beautifully! Thank you for the pretty birthday card! Beautiful coloring my friend and makes me feel very special.

papierelle said...

The use of golden embossing powder gives the card an elegant touch.
You might want to show the card at DotMCC too, our theme this month is CAS cards too.
https://dayofthemonthcardclub.blogspot.com/2023/07/53-national-simplicity-day.html

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Hilary, this is gorgeous, so beautifully CAS and with sparkle too.
Faith x

papierelle said...

Thanks for linking to DotMCC and good luck! Gundi

Diana Moriel said...

Beautiful, simple and elegant!