Sunday 2 July 2023

We Love Stamping July Challenge

Today is the first Sunday of the month so time for a new challenge over at We Love Stamping. I have 2 posts today as it is also the Card Chain Challenge reveal day. I shall be back in a few hours to share my card for June.

This month our theme is:

**Anything Stamped with the option of Fabulous Florals**


This card was made with one of my backgrounds using re inkers on glossy paper.  I stamped, heat embossed and then coloured the image. Mounted the panel onto black paper and then onto a white cardbase. The sentiment is stamped onto another background piece made in the same way.


In retrospect, I wish I had put the sentiment panel further to the right over the flower stems.


Don't forget there is always a prize to be won and this month we have two prizes from AALL and Create Petal Therapy and Vase Trio. Why don't you head over to the challenge blog to check it out? The prize winner is selected randomly and in addition the DT will choose one entry to join us as a guest designer for a future challenge.

I hope I have inspired you to join us this month, all you have to do is follow the prompt and ensure stamping is the main focus on your card. The challenge will close at noon (UK time) on Wednesday 2nd August.

I am looking forward to seeing you in the gallery.

I am also sharing this at:
Allsorts week 735 - Summertime
Four Seasons - Summer
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 

23 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a delightful card Hilary, and the sentiment in my opinion is perfect just where it is. Love seeing the flower stems come out from the panel. Wonderful warm blending, it's so Summery!!
Have a lovely Sunday!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your vibrant background Hilary, it's help make a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Linby said...

A beautiful sunshine card and lovely flowers. I think the sentiment looks fine where it is too. You don't want to cover that lovely image too much.

Linby said...

oops! Forgot to thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the hot colour inky background and beautiful embossed flowers.
Carol x

papierelle said...

It looks like flowers at the edge of the field, during sunset. Amazing!!!

Mervi said...

First thank you for the beautiful card I received last week!

Gorgeous summertime colours and lovely flowers, fabulous card.
Thanks for sharing it at Allsorts too;-))m

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful, Hilary! Truly fabulous florals! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Darlene said...

Beautifully done and love the 'hot' colors you chose! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
Co-Owner
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely card Hilary, love the summery coloured background, a beautiful stamp and love your sentiment also. Sorry to be AWOL.
Faith x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful vibrant creation Hilary, I love it, it is gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Hilary. x

I Card Everyone said...

It's a beautiful lazy days of Summer colored card, Hilary!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous technique and gorgeous colors.

Bonnie said...

Love the background and the sweet bouquet of flowers! Great colors!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the warm, summery glow, and the flowers are definitely fabulous. I like the sentiment placement, too. I clicked for a close up so I could get a better look at the border, and I have to say that looks like a really nice die!

GerJanne said...

Oh wow, It's very nice, these flowers on your card! I do like the background. Very warm!

Loll said...

Gorgeous background with your deep, saturated colours! Beautiful floral stamp and lovely outline. Beautiful card Hilary! xx

brenda said...

A fun pretty summery creation Hilary and perfect for WLS and also Allsorts, many thanks for sharing with us there this week.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous in the oranges, Hilary & your sentiment looks great just where it landed!!

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous effect with the re-inkers on glossy card, love that background ♥

Ashwini Rao said...

Love the warm glow of the orange, and the flowers look gorgeous. Awesome use of this stamp, Hilary. Even the placement of the sentiment looks good. Gorgeous card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Hilary. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please stop by again soon.