Monday 29 January 2018

With Love

Hello,
Today I am sharing a card I have made for the current challenge at Freshly made sketches 321. I made the embellishments on this card by layering pigment ink and clear embossing powder on the die cuts. I love the glossy effect that this technique creates but it can be messy and fiddly. The backing layer was made with alcohol ink on yupo paper.
Here is the card:

 And a close up so you can see the shine:





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and if you can also take the time to leave me a comment it would be even better. I know how hard that can be though so don't worry if you don't.

Thank you
Happy Crafting
Hilary
xx

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty! Love the diecuts and the background you created is beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love the shine on the diecuts! This sentiment looks so nice embossed on the vellum! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!