Monday 29 January 2018

Hexagons

Hello,
Today I have made a card for Case this sketch #256, something made me want to enter this challenge but I had no idea what to do for it. Eventually I found a load of hexagons that I had previously made, I knew they would come in handy one day! I am also sharing it at Addicted to stamps and more.
Here is my card:


The ink used is pearlescent so it has a lovely shine which you can see on this photo:








 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and if you can also take the time to leave me a comment it would be even better. I know how hard that can be though so don't worry if you don't.
Thank you
Happy Crafting
Hilary
xx

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great mix of patterns and take on the sketch!

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT