Sunday 21 January 2018

Single Flower

Hello,
Today I made a card that I am sharing at 2 challenges:

1. The flower Challenge - Spotlight Stamping
2. Just Us Girls challenge 406, colour

Here is my card:



I wanted to try the spotlight stamping as I think it is a really effective technique. I used spectrum noir alcohol markers and although I am not very good at colouring I am reasonably pleased with the effect. I decided to add the enamel dots as an afterthought.

I chose the colours so that I could also enter the Just Us Girls colour challenge. That was very helpful because I find choosing colours one of the hardest things.

          

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and if you can also take the time to leave me a comment it would be even better. I know how hard that can be though so don't worry if you don't.
Thank you
Happy Crafting
Hilary xx

3 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love how you used the colors in your spotlight - gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! I really love how you highlighted your flower, it's like looking through a magical magnifying glass, just beautiful!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Aileen said...

Wow so beautiful, you have used a perfect flower for this technique, brilliant. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT