Sunday 28 January 2018

Valentine

Hello,
Today I have a valentines day card to share. I am entering this card in Addicted to Cas #128 Ombre. I have deliberately avoided traditional valentines colours. Here is the card:



I cut the heart with my scan n cut using a file from Love SVG, I love this design and it is a free file. Thanks to dessert diva for introducing me to this site. I added the frame to the heart in scan n cut canvas and also wrote the sentiment with my scan n cut.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and if you can also take the time to leave me a comment it would be even better. I know how hard that can be though so don't worry if you don't.

Thank you
Happy Crafting
Hilary
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the ombre blue background
Hugs Kaz x

Barb Ghig said...

Such a gorgeous heart and I love that you chose non-traditional colors...beautiful ombre effect, too! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Jaydee said...

I love the blue and white, such an expected color combo, but it works beautifully. That heart is stunning. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
jaydee