Wednesday 24 January 2018

Watercolour Flower

Hello,
Today I am sharing a card I made for my daughters birthday. I hope you like it:



I stamped and heat embossed the image onto hot pressed watercolour paper. I then used brusho paints to fill the card with colour and I added detail to the flower with my Zig clean colour real brush pens. The sentiment was printed onto velum using my Scan n Cut machine.



I am sharing it at Happy Little Stampers watercolour challenge.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it and if you can also take the time to leave me a comment it would be even better, I love getting comments, it makes my day.  I know how hard that can be though so don't worry if you don't.

Thank you
Happy Crafting
Hilary
xx

3 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card and so vibrant, the flower looks fab and I do like the delicate vellum with the sentiment as a finishing touch x

BożenA said...

I love how your colors flow, merge and mix. It looks fantastic.
Thank you for joining the fun at HLS Watercolor.
hugs,
BozenA DT HLS

Tanja said...

love your watercolour background - thanks for playing along at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge