Saturday 20 June 2020

Card Chain Challenge Game 2

Hello,
Today I have made the time to share my favourite card for Game 2 at the card chain challenge where we are celebrating the sending (and receiving) of over 3000 cards. Game 2 asks us to share our favourite card from the challenge, I have only been taking part for 2 years but I still can't pick just one favourite but have managed to narrow it down to 3.

June 2019. Find the detail here
This one went to Lucille in Colorado USA

July 2019. Find the detail here
This one went to Cat in Maryland USA

Feb 2020. Find the detail here
This one went to Tina in Slovenia

It has been fun looking back on my cards and seeing how they have varied over time, some months it can be hard to come up with something that I am really pleased with and other times it is easy. I do love receiving a card every month, I keep them all as each one is so special. It would be impossible to choose between them to find a favourite, so I hope we don't get asked that.

It is well worth heading over to the CCC blog to join in the celebrations this month. There are prizes too so see you there.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
 xx

10 comments:

Betty said...

lovely choices - especially the middle one!

Dotty Jo said...

Three gorgeous cards, Hilary! My favourite is card #3. So glad you're a link in our chain, Jo x

Viv said...

3 lovely cards Hilary - the second one ticks all the boxes for me!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely cards and after I enlarged them onto my screen more beauty came out to see...xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards really love the third one
Carol x

brenda said...

A lovely collection of cards Hilary and like Carol above the last one really appeals.

B x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful cards, Hilary! Love those watercolor resist backgrounds!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards Hilary, I love mine and its still on display.

Robyn Oliver said...

A really lovely trio of CCC cards Hilary, I like your style and yes it's been fun looking and sharing this month, hugs and stay safe Robyn

Mac Mable said...

Love all three Hilary but extra loving the second glorious one x.