Monday 18 March 2024

We Love Stamping March Reminder

Today is the 18th so time for a reminder for the current challenge over at We Love Stamping. The challenge where we love to see you using your stamps. 

I have been away for a couple of days and have therefore got a bit behind with my visits. I shall try to catch up over the next few days, but in the meantime, here is my reminder card for the we love stamping March challenge.

Cathy has chosen our theme this month:

** Feminine **


This is the triple-step blooming heart stamp set by Concord & 9th and I am pleased to say that it stamps well. I stamped it with Catherine Pooler inks (apricot, wintergreen and lilac) and cut it with the matching die. The background is an Altenew cover plate that I cut in white and mounted onto my white card base. The sentiment is from the same set. It is stamped in crushed violet and heat embossed.


I think this card has a very feminine feel and as it is just under 2 weeks until Easter I thought I would take this opportunity to wish you all a happy Easter holiday.

Don't forget there is always a prize to be won and this month there are two prizes from Lavinia Stamps. Why don't you head over to the challenge blog to check it out? The prize winner is selected randomly and in addition the DT will choose a top three for special mention. From now on any seasoned stampers (not digital) interested in being considered for a Guest Designer spot should add GD against their name when entering the challenge. We will select a guest designer form those names and the DT will still select their top 3.

I hope I have inspired you to join us this month, all you have to do is ensure stamping (including digi) is seen somewhere on your card front, it no longer needs to be the main focus. It would be great if you could join in with our theme, but anythings goes is always an option if you are out of ideas. The challenge will close at noon (UK time) on Wednesday 3rd April

I am looking forward to seeing you in the gallery.

I am also sharing this at:
Daring Card Makers - spring is in the air


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 

24 comments:

brenda said...

It's a lovely colour palette Hilary and the background die delicate making it all very feminine.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Hilary. I love the bright, decorative heart against the white embossed background.
Liz xx

Mia said...

This is a gorgeous card, Hilary. I love the colours and the embossed background. Hugs, my friend.

Linby said...

I love how you combined the coverplate with the stamped image. I tend to think that one set of inks is much like another but these CP inks do seem to have different hues - maybe I need to try some...

Ashwini Rao said...

That's a pretty combo of colors, and I love the heart image those little images make. Really cute and cheery! The background die cut fits the focal image so well too. Awesome card, Hilary!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous feminine card,love the beautiful die-cut background and the flower filled heart.
Carol x

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful layers and the combination of ink colors is lovely.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful heart full of flowers and lovely spring colours Hilary! Surely it has a very feminine feel! That gorgeous Altenew cover plate makes it just pop!!
Happy Easter also to you!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - just love your blooming heart atop that crisp white cover plate, Hilary!!

Mervi said...

Lovely structures and elements, beautiful card;-))m

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Hilary love the stamps and colours you have used and wow that background is awesome it really makes that heart stand out I LOVE it
hugs
lolo x

I Card Everyone said...

Hilary, this looks just like the Spring weather I WISH I were enjoying! Really lovely - and OH do I love that cover plate!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty heart filled with spring flowers! Love the embossed background too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hilary this is gorgeous - love the delicate flowers and the white on white background
Blessings
Maxine

papierelle said...

I'm always amazed at how you work with these stamps. Another particularly beautiful result.

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous creation Hilary. I love the colours and how you have displayed it for the photography.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Helen said...

Beautiful - the colours work really well against the embossed background.

Thanks for having me as a GDT at We Love Stamping.

Helen x

Christine Alexander said...

such a pretty heart and love that colour combo of the flowers xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Hilary! Jo x

Leslie Miller said...

Wonderfully feminine and lovely, Hilary! Pretty colors, and details that draw you in for a closer look. What a lovely Easter card! Behind is my modus operandi. Take your time.

Maria said...

Oh, how pretty! A wonderful heart filled with beautiful flowers! Love the cover plate flower background, too! A gorgeous feminine Easter card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a very lovely card Hilary, I love the floral heart, so feminine. Gorgeous embossing too. x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty colours

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful heart Hilary. I love the pretty spring colours you used and the cover die makes a stunning background. Vicky x