Sunday 13 January 2019

Stencils 1

Hello,
Today I am sharing this card at January CAS Stencil Challenge and CAS on Friday #149 Flowers. I have a growing collection of stencils but am not generally very good at using them, so the new stencil challenge is an ideal opportunity to try and correct that.

Here is my card:





The stencil is from Funky Fossil,  the rose and leaves where a free gift with issue 179 of Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine and the thanks is from Lawn Fawn. I sponged the stencil through an oval aperture with Dew Drop Pearlescent lavender ink so it has a rather nice shine to it.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate.
Hilary
xx

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I like that you masked off the stencil, it make for a lovely texture holding your bloom.

Loll said...

Wonderful design Hilary! The oval with stenciling makes a pretty background for your rose. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

Sarah G said...

Great to see your design with my stencil, Hilary - thank you so much! I love the contrast of the geometric pattern with the floral and it is a great CAS design x

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful sponging of your stencil thru an oval aperture, Hilary. TFS and joining our CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Mariken said...

Beautiful flower-card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!