Monday 14 January 2019

Thinking of you

Hello,
Today I am sharing a card at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #67 Anything Goes.

Here is my card:

The background was inked with distress inks, then splashed with water and splattered with black ink. I then stamped the seed heads repeatedly and spritzed the panel with cosmic shimmer once dry. The sentiment was stamped with StazOn black ink onto vellum. I added the coloured frames and mounted it on black paper. The 3 little dragon fly die cuts finish it off.



It took a while for this card to come together but I am quite pleased with the end result.

CHALLENGE #67 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it.
Hilary xx

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hi Hillary, love the contrast of the black seedheads against the colourful background and the little dragonflies are lovely. It's a beauty. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

Laurie said...

Really lovely card. I like the background you created and your pierced borders. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!