Thursday 14 May 2020

Dahlia

Hello,
Today I have a quick post to share this card that I made some time ago but haven't posted until now. When I saw that the code word for Addicted to CAS was flower, I wondered if I had something already made that would fit, as so may of my cards have flowers of some description on them.

I found this:


The flower is a dahlia stencil by Uniko, as is the sentiment and heart stamp, the heart circle frame is by Catherine Pooler.

I hope you like it.

I am also sharing it at:
Addicted to stamps and more #389 - CAS

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 
Hilary 
xx

3 comments:

papierelle said...

Beautiful!!! I like that everything is tone on tone!!

Mac Mable said...

The tonal effect looks so pretty and what a fabulous dahlia stencil x.

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Hilary ~ Beautiful stenciling with this dahlia and I love your color palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS...we always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery!