Friday 29 May 2020

Love Coffee

Hello,
Today I have a card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. I haven't participated in this before but I have seen so many wonderful entries that I thought I would have a go. I made the card at the beginning of the week and have just realised that if I don't get on with this post I will miss the deadline, that would be typical!


The coffee cup is a digital stamp by Stamplorations which I haven't used before so I thought this was a good opportunity to bring it out and practice my colouring. I used polychromos and gel pens. The leaves are outlined in a sparkle pen so it has a bit of shine to it in real life. The background is an embossing folder by Spellbinders and the sentiment was done on my computer.



Wow my entry was number 1317!

As the digi stamp and embossing folder have received their first outing on this card I am also sharing at NBUS #14

Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, I really appreciate it. 
 Hilary
xx

14 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Absolutely stunning, I love coffee cards and I love coffee lovers hop.
Crafty hugs xx

New Creations said...

Really so pretty!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Cat Craig said...

Hilary, you have pulled together fabulous elements to make this java themed card.

GerJanne said...

Every morning I start with coffee, si this is perfect!! Love your coloring. So bright!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fabulous!

Billie A said...

Very pretty colors and coloring.

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a pretty design, and you've done a great job of colouring that coffee cup!

papierelle said...

Your coloring is perfect and your design very pretty. Love it!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful coffee cup, Hiliary! Bright and pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

Hilary, this is so pretty! It must be one of those reusable take-away cups, because it would be a shame to throw it away!!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous image and such pretty colouring and I love the texture from the background embossing too x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like the pretty cup.

Darnell said...

What great coloring of that beautiful background for the coffee mug, Hilary! I'd love it as real wallpaper for a kitchen nook! It's so bright and sunny and I can imagine it's even prettier in real life with the schparkle! Take care and keep well and thank you for sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell